Skip to main content

Full text of "1807_GOVRECORDS12-20-20180005346"

Sally Bullivant (salransdell@yahoo.com) Sent You a Personal Message [automail@knowwho.com]
12/14/2017 10:30:55 AM

Cooper, Roy A [/o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group
(FYD!BQHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=f6d90b86b0494f09b93aala4e303b007-racooper]

Subject: [External] No more pipelines in North Carolina

CAUTION: External email. Do not click links or open attachments unless verified. Send all suspicious
email as an attachment to report.spam@nc.gov.

Dear Gov. Roy A. Cooper III,

I'm writing to urge you to publicly declare your opposition to future development of gas and oil
pipelines in North Carolina.

These pipelines threaten our community's water and climate and shift the costs of these expensive,
unneeded projects onto ratepayers as the rights of property owners are trampled by large corporations.

Each pipeline crossing of waterways or wetlands risks pollution and sedimentation during construction.

The threat is too big as we learned in April 2017 when more than 2 million gallons of drilling fluid
spilled into an Ohio wetland during the construction of the Rover Pipeline.

Adding to the potential destruction are the emissions from burning even more fossil fuels. This continued
dependence on dirty sources of energy is especially painful when ratepayers are asked to pay for pipeline
projects through fuel surcharges on their bill and available renewable sources of energy are cheaper and
cleaner.

Sincerely,

Ms. Sally Bullivant
6305 Lanham Drive
Wilmington, NC 28409
sal ransdell@yahoo.com
(910) 515-5021

This message was sent by KnowWho, as a service provider only, on behalf of the individual noted in the
sender information.